The NDA government introduced the Insurance Laws (Amendment) Bill 2015 in the Lok Sabha on 3rd March 2015. The Bill was introduced violating all democratic and parliamentary processes. The issue was raised in the Rajya Sabha that it is unconstitutional to introduce the Bill in Lok Sabha since it is pending consideration in that house. Similar objections were raised in the Lok Sabha also.
INTERVIEW TIPS – do’s & don’ts for the UIIC Assitants Interview
Kerala State General Insurance Employees Union is organising a Free Coaching class for the shortlisted candidates, who have passed the recently conducted Recruitment Test by NEW INDIA ASSURANCE Co. & UNITED INDIA Insurance Co. for the post of Assistants. The one day Coaching Programme will be lead by the Career Guru Dr. P. R. Venkitaraman (Kochi FM fame).
National Insurance Company, Govt. owned Public Sector General Insurance Company invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistants. Nearly 1000 vacancies have been identified for recruitment all over India for NATIONAL Insurance Co. Ltd.
IMPORTANT: Online Applications can be submitted from 12.1.2015 and the last date to submit application is 31.1.2015. The online Examination will be conducted in all major centers in the month of April, 2015
1. COMPASSIONATE GROUND APPOINTMENTS: Finance Ministry has given clearance for restoration of the provision in PSGI Cos. This was agitated for long by AIIEA. The Companies have now been advised to get it approved in their Board for implementation. GIPSA has advised Cos to make it effective from 1.11.2014 (i.e. instances occurring on or after 1.11.2014). Demand is placed for considering pending cases.
• Discussions on Wage Revision on 15th September at New Delhi
• Management offers 10.5%, AIIEA says not acceptable
• Management agrees to come up with improved offers
• Pension option agreed to be taken up for early approval
The second round of discussions on Wage Revision with the Unions/Associations was held as scheduled at 11.00 am on 15th September 2014 at New Delhi.
Discussions on Promotion Policy on 8th August at New Delhi
OIC Kochi Regional Office issued Confirmation to all the newly recruited Assistants who completed their probationary period.
The Insurance Bill may be referred to Select Committee. It is demanded by All the opposition parties including the Congress and nine parties have submitted a letter to that effect. It is a result of the consistent efforts of ALL INDIA INSURANCE EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION whose efforts made it possible to stall the Insurance Law Amendment Bill for the past so many years.
GIPSA invited All India Insurance Employees Association for the next round of wage revision talk. The talk will he held on 8th September, 2014 at Delhi.